So earlier this week, Ashley tweeted about HauteLook, and I completely agreed! They have way too many cute and practical things that could literally spend all of my paychecks in one place. But I can’t help it! I wish it would stop, but between organization tools, home decor and shoes, HauteLook is somewhere I am constantly finding something new (that I pretend I “need”). Anyway, I am obsessed with basically everything on there. Do you shop at HauteLook?
1. How adorable is this zig zag pillow? I am picturing a couple of these sitting on our porch chairs for the spring and summer — $36.00
2. Our kitchen incorporates blues, yellows and greens. I picture this oval clock fitting in perfectly — $55.00
3. I am OBSESSED with sheep. Obsessed. Seems a little weird maybe but I know people are obsessed with owls and foxes, so it is okay. My mom already bought me a sheep from T.J.Maxx and adding a few more sheep to our apartment would make me very happy — $19.00
4. When wouldn’t I wear this crochet woven dress this summer? Essential? I think yes — $29.00
5. I SERIOUSLY need this! A jewelry organizer that goes over your door?! Perfection. Right now I have a small jewelry holder but it takes up so much room and a hanger for my necklaces on my door (but it makes so much noise when I close the bathroom door). Anyway, this would be the greatest replacement and help get me organized! — $99.00
6. A cute metallic strappy sandal? For $15.00 I could wear these all summer and not feel bad if I ruin them! — $15.o0
7. A tote in chartreuse? Yes please! — $23.00
This post is NOT sponsored in any way, shape or form. I am just really loving HauteLook, their selection and prices.