As the temperatures continue to be lovely around these parts – I have been really struggling with keeping my skin moisturized and keeping my makeup in place for the day. I have stepped up morning routine a bit to ensure I stay moisturized throughout the day and don’t have to deal with dry skin by 5 p.m.
Here is a look into what I’m using and why I love the products!
1. Murad Clarifying Cleanser has been one of my favorite cleansers of all time – seriously. It is gentle, but I really feel like it does a good job deep cleaning and preventing new breakouts.
2. I next put on Murad’s Age Intensive Diffusing Serum – if you have a serum packed with antioxidants and hydrators, make sure to put it on before your moisturizer to really get into your skin. This serum is formulated with a protein complex, antioxidants and hydrators to help approve the appearance of skin and give a youthful glow. I never think it is too early to use anti-aging products, and any product with extra hydrators in it is helping me out with my winter skin right now!
3. I apply Murad’s Age-Balancing Moisturizer all over my face – this is another anti-aging product and it feels so hydrating when you apply it. It also smells great – a good refreshing scent in the morning.
4. I apply a second moisturizer – Josie Maran’s Argan Daily Moisturizer. This has a very thin consistency, so it is the moisturizer I use on my chest, neck and another layer on my face. This moisturizer is SPF 47, so I’m helping to protect any exposed areas of skin!
5. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try – I still end up with chapped lips. Medicated Blistex always feels good and seems to help heal them pretty quickly!
6. I have also been using Josie Maran’s Argan Infinity Cream – named so because it has infinity uses – to help repair cracked skin (trust me I apply lotion almost always after washing my hands and this weather is still causing cracked skin), I will place it on my hands, on my lips, around my eyes or anywhere that needs extra moisture and attention! It is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it.