I have to admit I have been pretty uninspired lately. From an unorganized closet to the never-ending winter weather, I just mentally and physically feel “blah”… so instead of focusing on these negative aspects, I decided to make a wishlist of some things that are bright, fun and cheery. I may not need them as much as I need some other wardrobe staples, but just as I dream about a gorgeous walk-in closet one day, I can dream about adding all of these pieces to my soon-to-be organized closet, right?
I am hoping that a trip home to Iowa this weekend will help me refresh and rejuvenate. Some weekends, I just need a change of pace, I think everyone does. It feels like I haven’t seen my family in forever (we are approaching 3 months of not seeing them and I only live 3.5 hours away). I always want to visit more, but somehow the weeks and weekends just get away from me!
I hope you all are doing well, and staying positive even in this “lovely” winter we are having. Happy Hump Day!
1. Faux Leather Jacket – Forever 21, $37.80
2. Floral Sandals – ShoeDazzle, On Sale $34.36
3. Green Handbag – ShoeDazzle, On Sale $23.97
4. Floral Skinny Jeans – LC Lauren Conrad @ Kohls, On Sale $27.00
5. Coral Ring – Fantasy Jewelry Box, $49.95
6. Blue Strappy Wedges – JustFab, $39.95
7. Pink Pencil Skirt – JcPenney, On Sale $16.00