Today I am bringing you a special type of gift guide… I am teaming up with Kohl’s and my boyfriend to bring you the ultimate man’s gift guide – a list of wants straight from a guy. What could be better?! As much as I LOVE shopping for my boyfriend, I have missed the mark on occasion (perhaps a little too focused on mutual interests rather than focusing on him or forgetting that guys like practical gifts just as much as us girls do) and so here you have it, my boyfriend’s Christmas gift wishlist:
1. Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Axiom Stainless Steel Watch – Him – Watches are to guys like bags are to girls – Me – Well in that case a watch is really going to make my guy happy! Watches are always a good bet when buying gifts for the men in your life. They are practical (no need to pull out your phone to tell what time it is), stylish and look professional. The perfect accessory for the man in your life!
2. Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette Spray – Him – A guy wants to smell good – Me – My boyfriend loves cologne, but it can be hard for him to splurge on a good cologne for himself – now’s the time to spoil your man! And how can you say no to your man wanting to smell good?
3. 74-pc. Cordless Drill & Screwdriver Set – Him – Tools make the honey-do list a little easier, you’d be surprised what a guy can do when he has the right tools – Me – I have no idea what to do with a 74 piece set, but if it makes him happy – heck yes! Also, I’m going to guess it will come in handy for all the apartment DIYs I’ve been looking into on Pinterest.
4. Remington F5 Interceptor Foil Razor – Him – Shaving sucks, but it is necessary, might as well have the right tool to do it – Me – He has to look good for the job and I like well-kept scruff. Yet again, another win/win gift in my book!
5. Totes 3-pk. Everest Flashlights – Him – This is looking out for your future self – Me – What a great stocking stuffer for your guy! You never know when you’ll need a flashlight and a pack of three allows you to keep one in each car and inside your place.
6. Batman Classic Logo Cuff Links – Him – Because they are batman logo cuff links – Me – I find this choice adorable, how do you not want to get your man an iconic superhero themed cuff links? Love them!
7. 19-piece Heavy-Duty Barbecue Set – Him – Once again, tools – Me – Guys love getting barbecue stuff (or at least all the men I know). I know this gift would make him happy and it would mean lots of grilling next spring/summer/fall. I’m all about this gift too!
8. 4-piece Mach3 Shaving Kit – Him – Once again shaving sucks, but this set makes it a little easier and keeps it more classy – Me – A beautiful shaving set that would look good displayed on the bathroom counter. Nice choice babe!
For more ideas, check out Kohl’s gift ideas and the men’s accessories! And there you have it, some ideas for what to get your guy this Christmas straight from my guy. As much as I like to think I know exactly what my guy wants/likes, I think this list is going to help me (and hopefully some others) get an amazing gift this year!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Kohl’s. All opinions are 100% my own.