I know what you’re thinking… Black Friday was forever ago, right?! This is true. It’s already been two [might I add grueling] weeks since Black Friday and all the shopping chaos, but I still wanted to share what I purchased because I’ve really been enjoying everything. I got two beauty samplers (so all sample or mini-sized versions of the products), one beauty sampler from Sephora and a few clothing items from Aeropostale. I always think it’s fun to see what people bought and do a little “haul” of what I purchased for myself this year!
Ulta’s Most Coveted Makeup Sampler (Sold Out, but a list of full-size products included below):
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel – One of my absolute favorite beauty products!
- Bareminerals Gen Nude Lipstick (Notorious)
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter (Opal)
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish (Dolly)
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil
- Lancome Clis Booster XL Enhancing Mascara Base
- Lorac Los Angeles Mini Tantalizer Buildable Bronzing Powder (Sun Daze)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (Intense Black) – THIS IS MY FAVORITE liquid liner of all time!
- Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara