- Raven Capri and Back in Black Tank – Ellie Monthly Subscription $49.95 + $0.00 S&H = $49.95
- Forget Me Not Tank and the Love Struck Legging – Ellie FREE: I won the free workout outfit giveaway from LaurenConrad.com and so excited because I LOVE the workout clothing (could you tell?)
- Peek-a-Boo Workout Tank – Ellie $34.95 + 50% off with FEB50 promo code + $0.00 S&H = $17.47
- Metallic Pointy Toe Pumps – eBay (replacements of the shoes my dog ate: See here, here and here) – $16.99 + $8.99 S&H = $25.98
- Striped Cable Knit Sweater – H&M $37.78 SEEN HERE
- Bauble Necklace in Blush Pink – Sassy Steals (a daily deal site that keeps deals going for several days) $4.99 + $2.50 S&H = $7.49 SEEN HERE
- Strappy Metallic Sandals – Kohls (tried to find in store but couldn’t so ordered online): $21.97 + $0.43 in tax + $5.99 S&H = $28.35 I bought these for the wedding I’m in this summer. She decided on silver for the jewelry and shoes and we found these on super sale and thought they would be perfect!
I went over my budget by $17.02 this month. For me, that isn’t THAT BAD and if I hadn’t bought that extra workout tank for $17 I would have been on track. Oh well, could have been worse (those sales just get me!) The only thing I bought in Vegas was the striped sweater. It was great for the plane ride home and I know I will get a lot of use out of it. I have been working really hard to reduce my budget and stick to it… until this month, I was on track (see January’s budget here and February’s budget here).
Next month my budget is going down even more, $100. Wish me luck!