Last week, I decided to stop making excuses and get back on the work out grind, for real and forever! Life has been crazy hectic and when I’m stressed, I don’t work out, which doesn’t make sense because working out makes me feel so much better when I’m stressed. Anyway, nothing motivates me more than having cute work out clothes and the right equipment!
- A fun sports bra for those hot and humid runs outside.
- Nothing better than some fresh lemon in my water, helps me keep hydrated throughout the day, so this water bottle is perfect.
- Teal is one of my favorite colors, and this jacket is gorgeous.
- Fun, patterned shorts for long runs.
- Yoga pants are a must! I need a new pair, and they are perfect for running errands later on.
- A comfy, bright orange t-shirt perfect for any type of work out.
- Bright pink shoes make working out so much more fun!
- A fit bit is something I need to own sooner than later.
- A beautiful water bottle to take to the gym.
- I’ve never owned a work out skort, but for walking the dog or even running, they seem fun!
Happy Working Out!