So earlier this week, Ashley tweeted about HauteLook, and I completely agreed! They have way too many cute and practical things that could literally spend all of my paychecks in one place. But I can’t help it! I wish it would stop, but between organization tools, home decor and shoes, HauteLook is somewhere I am constantly finding something new (that I pretend I “need”). Anyway, I am obsessed with basically everything on there. Do you shop at HauteLook?
1. How adorable is this zig zag pillow? I am picturing a couple of these sitting on our porch chairs for the spring and summer — $36.00
2. Our kitchen incorporates blues, yellows and greens. I picture this oval clock fitting in perfectly — $55.00
3. I am OBSESSED with sheep. Obsessed. Seems a little weird maybe but I know people are obsessed with owls and foxes, so it is okay. My mom already bought me a sheep from T.J.Maxx and adding a few more sheep to our apartment would make me very happy — $19.00
4. When wouldn’t I wear this crochet woven dress this summer? Essential? I think yes — $29.00
5. I SERIOUSLY need this! A jewelry organizer that goes over your door?! Perfection. Right now I have a small jewelry holder but it takes up so much room and a hanger for my necklaces on my door (but it makes so much noise when I close the bathroom door). Anyway, this would be the greatest replacement and help get me organized! — $99.00
6. A cute metallic strappy sandal? For $15.00 I could wear these all summer and not feel bad if I ruin them! — $15.o0
7. A tote in chartreuse? Yes please! — $23.00
This post is NOT sponsored in any way, shape or form. I am just really loving HauteLook, their selection and prices.
AmyApril 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM
i am also obsessed with hautelook. it’s my favorite of all the flash shopping sites! they always have picks that suit my style and taste. 🙂 love the pillow and dress you chose!
RachelApril 5, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I agree! I have been a part of a few others, but always feel like the price is still too high when it is supposed to be a sale site, or just not my taste! HauteLook just nails it!
Shanna SchneiderApril 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I want that chevron pillow now!!! So adorable!!! And yes to that dress!! I die!!
RachelleApril 5, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Hautelook is dangerous I stopped visiting it everyday lol.
Amy ShaughnessyApril 5, 2013 at 12:44 PM
The chevron pillows are so cute!! I think they would be great on a porch. I need a front porch to sit on and read. I would love a swing!
Fashion and Beauty Finds
Bethie the BooApril 5, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I have never checked out Hautelook, I just might need to! I think sheep are fun! I’m one of those in the “obsessed with owls” category myself! 🙂
two birdsApril 5, 2013 at 1:32 PM
we have a scamp (a big camper if you don’t know what that is) and last summer, i cound this huge sheep at a garage sale. we decided to get her and she is now our scamp mascot. her name is beatrice. so….i think i know what you mean. also, i love that clock!
Diana MarksApril 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM
lovely selection! the dress is so cute!
LA By Diana Live Magazine
JacyApril 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM
So many cute things! Love that bright chevron pillow!
Alison @ Get Your Pretty OnApril 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
I have those chevron pillows on our patio furniture! They are so fun, my favorites. What a great selection. I would love to have so many of these items. Have a wonderful weekend!
ashleighApril 6, 2013 at 9:25 AM
I would wear that dress everywhere! Great picks!
ThuApril 6, 2013 at 2:43 PM
How are you my dear! Loving all these cute items but esp. the zig zag pillow!
RachelApril 6, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Thu! Where have you been?! I am doing well 🙂 I LOVE these pillows too!
Natalie RobinApril 6, 2013 at 9:12 PM
HauteLook is absolutely amazing! Some of my favourite things are from there – probably because I know I got them at such an amazing price!
Rachel's LookbookApril 7, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Right!? 🙂 Yeah I might Love it a little too much 😉
aniApril 6, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I have heard of it but we dont have it in germany. Hahah sheeps are so cute, I love them myself, its sth about their fluffyness which steals my heart :-). I could really use a jewellry organizer, my stuff is all over the place. Great collection dear 🙂
AshleyApril 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Man, that Ashley girl knows what’s up… Ha! 😉
Love this post, doll. I seriously have a HauteLook addiction!