Well it is that time again… time to admit how bad I was at shopping this month. Better than May, but not much better!
1. Floral Lace Crochet Top – eBay $13.98 + FREE Shipping = $13.98
2. Printed Kimono – 10DollarMall.com $9.99
3. Cognac Wedges – ShoeDazzle $17.11 + FREE Shipping = $17.11
4. Snakeskin Jeffrey Campbell Platforms (See here) – eBay $39.95 + FREE Shipping = $39.95
5. Brown Studded Sandals – 10DollarMall.com $9.99
6. Red Studded Flats – ShoeDazzle $2.82 with VIP Credits! + FREE Shipping = $2.82
8. Brown Sun Hat – 10DollarMall.com $4.99
+ $5.20 for Shipping at 10DollarMall.com
June Budget: $100
June Total: $139.03
$39.03 over budget!
So… it isn’t that I went too far over budget because honestly $39.03 isn’t going to make or break me, but I didn’t really add any items to my closet that I absolutely needed. The lace top, kimono top and Jeffrey Campbell heels were completely out of want and not necessarily the most practical for my day to day. Whoops. Otherwise, I am excited about the new wedges, red flats and strappy sandals. All of these shoes will get a ton of wear this summer. And for $4.99, this sun hat will be the perfect addition at the pool and on the weekends! Finally, my metallic satchel… I AM IN LOVE! I was looking for a cute carry-on bag, especially for my short trip to NYC in July and I fell in love with this one. I had $15 to spend towards a negotiation on Nyopoly and brought down the price from $95 to $50 and then applied my $15 to the purchase. Pretty excited about it!